Amazon U.S., CA, Google Shopping
Health, Household & Personal Care
- Integrative’s practitioners were upset because products were also available on Amazon.
- Pricing and availability across channels were different.
POOR BRAND REPRESENTATION
- Integrative’s brand wasn’t being represented well on Amazon.
- Inconsistent listings and content spread.
- Unauthorized sellers were creating problems among Integrative’s various distribution channels and product integrity.
- Because of unauthorized sellers and inconsistent content, Integrative’s sales growth slowed down.
“ Pattern IS our data provider. Anytime you have insights at your fingertips, it provides an advantage. They always have our back. ”
“ Pattern has the right people in place who really know the in's and out's of the ecommerce landscape. This allows us to create an innovative team. ”
“ Every marketplace has its nuances, and having a partner like Pattern is extremely valuable in navigating the landscape. ”
- Compound revenue growth from Jan. 2018 to Jan. 2020 is 39%.
- Having one authorized seller (Pattern) helped their brand be represented with integrity on Amazon and the other platforms.
- Expanded Integrative’s product offering to Google Shopping.
- Through our Predict software, Integrative can monitor key metrics to get an advantage.
Our marketplace growth experts will walk you through our ecommerce business solutions for you as a Pattern partner. Discover what you’ve been missing from an ecommerce solutions company by chatting with us today.